Mobility Support Systems, LLC (MSS™) provides an Individualized Transportation Service (ITS)™ for individuals who experience a disability. ITS™ is a fully integrated transportation service providing the following:
- Dependable Affordable Accessible Transportation
- Vehicle Selection Specifically Based Upon Client Needs
- Client Centered Fully Accessible Vehicle Coordination and Delivery
- Bumper to Bumper Warranty
- Full Maintenance Program
- Road Side Assistance
- Replacement of Vehicle on Regular Intervals (typically every 5 years)
- Integrated Process for Vehicle Insurance
ITS™ offers the Special Needs Trust Fiduciary and Worker’s Compensation Carrier:
- Elimination of Large Initial Capital Expense for Vehicle Purchases
- A Single Monthly Payment to a Single Source
- No Vehicle Ownership or Title Registration
- No Vehicle Disposal Issues Upon Death, Trust or Case Termination or Vehicle Replacement Intervals (typically every 5 years)
- Proper Fit of Accessible Vehicle and Equipment
- Reduction of Vehicle Maintenance Costs and Concerns
MSS™ highly trained staff will evaluate each individual who experiences a disability and their family and/or primary care provider situation to ensure the proper MSS™ Individualized Transportation Service (ITS)™ package is selected.
All ITS™ packages include the following standard services:
Full Bumper to Bumper Warranty
The standard warranty package includes a 5 year or 60,000 miles full coverage of the vehicle and all accessible equipment. Warranty packages have been negotiated with the original equipment manufacturers and continuing warranty providers. Services under the warranty can be provided by any ASE certified technician.
Full Maintenance Program
The program includes coordination and payment of ongoing maintenance for the vehicle. Services may include periodic oil changes, tire rotation, tires, belts, hoses, brakes, muffler and other normal wear and tear items. MSS™ has negotiated a national service contract with Jiffy Lube and Midas. For your convenience Jiffy Lube and Midas have over 4000 service centers nationally. Individuals who do not have access to our national contract companies may still obtain maintenance services. As a part of the ITS™ we require ongoing periodic maintenance of all vehicles.
Road Side Assistance
MSS™ wants to ensure its customers are safe and have reliable assistance. Therefore 24/7 roadside assistance is available in the event of a mechanical breakdown.
MSS™ will work with the family to obtain proper insurance coverage for the vehicle and ensure regular payments are made to maintain full coverage. We are currently working on obtaining a national contract which may provide discounted rates for ITS™ provided by MSS™. Insurance rates will vary based upon insurance carriers, drivers record and underwriting. All drivers must be insurable to obtain ITS™ packages.